Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bath Lift in Toledo, OH

I haven't been to have a bath since 2003 in November because of the extensive surgeries I've had but since I have this bath tub lift device I'm able to get that bath and get into the water all the way down to the bottom of the tub and have a bath I really have wanted. I'm so pleased the first time that I had a bath I decided to have three baths  and washed  myself the first time and then let the water out and then I had two more baths after that just to soak. I'm just so pleased with having a good bath and I feel secure and comfortable I don't have any fear of sitting there going up or down on the device.  thank you so much I'm so pleased with my new seat and I'm glad that I'm able to get a bath and get all the way down to submerge my lower extremities to take a bath and I'm so clean I'm pleased beyond measure thank you so much and I appreciate all that it has done for me and will be doing for me in the future.
Margaret B Toledo, OH

No comments:

Post a Comment